As a leading Gauteng electrician company, Boss Electrical & Plumbing does both residential electrical and commercial services. From faulty wiring and circuits to generators, smoke detectors and surge protection, ceiling fans and everything in between. Boss Electrical Contractors has the expertise and the knowledge to assist you with your electrical problems.
As one of the top Gauteng Commercial Electrician companies, Drain Ratz has the expertise to take on any commercial job. From faulty wiring and circuits to generators, smoke detectors and surge protection, ceiling fans and everything in between, our expert commercial elections can assist.
Boss Residential & Commercial Electrical Services has the expertise and the knowledge to assist you with your electrical problems. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality work at affordable rates.
Why choose Boss Commercial Electricians:
- Fast Response
- 24 Hour Electrician
- Always on Call
Our Commercial Electrical Services
- Ceiling Fans
- Circuit & Wiring
- Commercial Generators
- Commercial Lighting
- Main Electrical Panel
- Commercial Smoke Detectors
- Sub Panel
- Surge Protection
- Code Compliance (COC’s)
Crucial Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Commercial Electrician Company
- Is the response time quick and professional?
- Dead time eats into profit like nothing else. We know this, that’s why we always respond quickly to have your electrical issues addressed as quickly as possible.
- Does the commercial electrician have a focus towards preventing further issues?
- If the answer seems to be a negative, then consider Boss Electrical. Our aim is to troubleshoot the problem, not just to rectify it for today, but to prevent it from happening again tomorrow.
- Is the commercial electrician up to date with all current training and safety standards?
- Our commitment is to excellence in working and high levels of safety.
- Has the potential electrician given you an honest estimate that covers all parts of the work?
- It is not unknown for electricians to leave out several items, giving the impression that they are providing a low estimate, when really the missed items are added on to the final invoice. The estimates we provide at Boss Electrical are complete and also allow for preventative measures to be undertaken. At Boss Commercial Electrical, we are happy to explain all elements of the quote to you in: Pretoria East, Pretoria North East, Pretoria West, Pretoria Central Western and Centurion.