InfraRed Leak detection
Water leaks pose various problems especially when they’re hidden and undetected. Property values, utility expenses, and repair costs tend to be affected.
A technology called infrared leak detection can pinpoint a problem area without us having to use probing methods that can damage your property. We offer infrared inspection that detects hidden water leaks, energy leaks, electrical “hotspots”, and even pests that nests within your walls.
We use an infrared camera for predictive maintenance investigations. It can inspect
- roof leaks
- and cables behind walls, floors, and even concrete slabs
With Boss Electrical and Plumbing (Leak Detection)’s infrared camera, we can see a high-definition photo of the problem area. Infrared works by using thermal contrasts to find the problem areas. Human eyes can’t see heat less than around 525°C, while infrared sees heat from -237°C to infinity. With this technology, we can, for example, find roof leaks. We will be able to see where the water runs off, whether it’s on a flat roof, or under roof sheeting.
We can help you with the following:
- Finding blockages, and other plumbing issues
- Finding nests of pests and rodents
- Finding water leaks and where they come from
- Finding moisture that aren’t reached with moisture meters
- Finding electrical “hotspots” that may cause fire
- Look into energy efficiency (heating and cooling loss through insulation, walls, windows)
Call Boss Electrical & Plumbing (InfraRed Leak Detection Services) for all your infrared leak detection services. Areas serviced: Pretoria East, Pretoria North East, Pretoria West, Pretoria Central Western and Centurion.