We often wonder and get misguided ideas of what a Plumber should or should not do. What should a Plumber charge for and what a Plumber shouldn’t charge for? Plumbers/Plumbing is the most mistaken career choice in general but the most rewarding one to choose.
What is a Plumber and what does a Plumber do?
A plumber generally across the board deals with fixtures relating to but is not limited to:
- Installation and repairing of water pipes as well as gas.
- Installation of plumbing fixtures/sanitary like toilets, appliances, sinks, baths, drainage, geysers, irrigation systems, sewerage solutions like French drains and septic tanks as well pit toilets, grease traps.
- Plumbing/Plumber specialized services includes: leak detection, pipe utility, cctv pipe inspection cameras, roto rooter services.
- Supplies quotations and recommendations.
- Use hand or power tools.
There are different types of Plumbers:
- Sanitary Plumbers
- Drain Plumbers
- Commercial & Residential Plumbers
Most People like to categorize this as follows:
- Commercial Plumbers
- Residential Plumbers
- Service and Repair Plumbers/Maintenance
Boss Electrical & Plumbing is one of Gauteng’s Leading Residential, Sanitary & Commercial Plumbing Companies. Areas serviced: Pretoria East, Pretoria North East, Pretoria West, Pretoria Central Western and Centurion.